Developed for practicing engineers and advanced students, these courses can help you confidently get started with Simulation CFD today. After learning the fundamentals, dive into common AEC applications like datacenters and HVAC design.
This new series of online courses is based on this new publication: Intro to Simulation CFD for AEC Applications, which is freely available without logging in.
The series of online courses includes quizzes to test and track your knowledge, and requires registration:
- Simulation CFD Fundamentals 1: Simulation Process, Geometry, and Materials
- Simulation CFD Fundamentals 2: Boundary Conditions and Meshing
- Simulation CFD Fundamentals 3: Solving and Results Interpretation
- Simulation CFD Applied: Characterizing AEC Components
- Simulation CFD Applied: Datacenters
- Simulation CFD Applied: HVAC Layout