BIM Curriculum: Architecture
Autodesk’s portfolio of architecture software supports Building Information Modeling (BIM), conceptual design, detailed modeling, visualization and documentation. Our curriculum and learning tools can help future architects and designers learn how to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. With the workflows outlined below you will have the tools to create compelling visualizations, document more efficiently, and take advantage of BIM.
Autodesk BIM tools are available free to all students and educators at Autodesk Education.
- Performance Based Conceptual Design with Vasari and Revit
- Computational Design for BIM
- Advanced Computational Design for BIM
- BIM for Multidisciplinary Coordination in AEC
- BIM for Integrated Project Delivery
- IPD in Education: Best Practices Whitepaper
Several Units of the BIM curriculum have been translated into other languages. Click here to view what is available.
We'd love to hear what you think about the curriculum. Please fill out the following survey and give us your feedback.